Women over 40. by Frank Kaiser

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all.
隨著年齡增長, 我越來越珍惜40 歲以上的女人

Here are just a few reasons why:
為什麼呢 ?

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, ‘What are you thinking?’
40歲以上的女人不會在半夜把你吵醒, 然後問你: 你在想什麼 ?

She doesn’t care what you think.
她才不在乎你 在想什麼。

If a woman over 40 doesn’t want to watch the game, she doesn’t sit around whining about it.
40 歲以上的女人如果不想看球賽,她不會坐在你旁邊抱怨東抱怨西

She does something she wants to do, and it’s usually more interesting.
她會去做她想做的、更有趣的事情

Women over 40 are dignified.
40! 歲以上的女人穩重自持

They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.
不會在歌劇院或高級餐廳裡跟你大呼小叫

Of course, if you deserve it, they won’t hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it.
當然,如果你罪有應得,而且她覺得可以脫罪,她們會毫不猶豫的一槍把你給斃了。

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.
熟女不吝於讚美 (不管是不是實至名歸 )

They know what it’s like to be unappreciated.
因為她們親身體驗過被忽略的滋味

Women get psychic as they age, You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.
女人越老越通靈,你永遠不需要向 40 歲以上的女人懺悔!

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
只要能夠對皺紋視而不見,40 歲以上的女人遠比年輕美眉性感。

Older women are forthright and honest.
熟女直接又誠實。

They’ll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one.
如果你是蠢蛋 她們會馬上叫你滾蛋。

You don’t ever have to wonder where you stand with her.
你完全不需要傷腦筋揣摩她的心意。

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons.
40 歲以上的女人有很多優點。

Unfortunately, it’s not reciprocal.
40歲以上的男人呢 ?

For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants,making a fool of himself with some 20-year old waitress.
相對於每一個性感、迷人的 40 歲以上的女人,就有一個禿頭凸肚的熟男,厚臉皮地跟小他20 歲的美眉調情。

Ladies, I apologize,
女士們,對不起。

For all those men who say, ‘Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?’,
那些說著:”如果我有獲得免費的牛奶,為什麼需要買頭母牛?” 的男人們,

here’s an update for you.
實在是太搞不清楚狀況了

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage.
今天有 80% 的女人寧願不結婚。

Why?
為什麼呢 ?

Because women realize it’s not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!
因為女人終於發現不需要買回整隻豬,只為了那一小根香腸。